Thursday, March 28, 2019
Georgia Bulldogs Football Team’s Top Career Records
With a bachelor’s degree in insurance and risk management, insurance professional Scott G. Sink serves the Birmingham-based McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc., as senior executive vice president. In that role, he oversees more than 60 professionals in the energy and marine division. On a personal note, Scott G. Sink is a big Georgia Bulldogs football fan.
The Georgia Bulldogs play in the NCAA Division 1, and some of football's greatest pro players wore a Georgia Bulldogs uniform in college. Many of the former players set some impressive Bulldog records before advancing to the NFL.
1. David Pollack holds the record for the most career sacks, with 36 in four seasons with the team.
2. Herschel Walker is credited with the most career rushing yards at 5,259, also an SEC record.
3. Dominick Sanders, Bacarri Rambo, and Jake Scott share the record for all-time interceptions with 16.
4. In four seasons with the Bulldogs, Aaron Murray has the most touchdowns with 137.
5. Cited as the Bulldogs’ tackle machine, Ben Zambiasi has the most career tackles with 467 in four seasons.
6. Terrence Edwards holds the record for career receiving yards at 3,093.